rakan-rakan bloggers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm not perfect daughter

Hey Dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according To plan?
Do you think I'm wasting My time
doing things I Wanna do?
But it hurts when you Disapprove all along
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I?m never gonna be good Enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me ?
Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever
i'm sorry I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back I?m sorry I can't be Perfect
I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be My hero?
All the days You spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't Care anymore
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good Enough for you
I can?t stand another fight
And nothing? alright ?
Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever
I?m sorry I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late And we can't go back
I?m sorry I can't be Perfect
Nothing's gonna change
The things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this Right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe
it's hard Just to talk to you
But you don't understand ?

bila ade slh faham antara aku ngan abah,ak selalu t'igt lagu perfect by simple plan nih..jd satu2 nya ank pmpuan dlm family mmg agak mnyesak kan lg2 aku ank sulung..walaupun umo ak da 20 thn...dlm pndangan mata abh ak still ag budak2 still ag belsan tahun..kenapa mama bleh share prob ngan aku kenape tidak abah??kenapa die selalu mrungut pasal masaalah die tp die x pernah dduk n story kat aku..abah leya dah besar ank abah ni da blh berfikir cara org dewasa..leya bkn nye mcm duan ngan fitry yg x kan terasa ape2 lau kne marah..yg x rase ape2 lau kne perli..aku bkn punching bag tmpt org lps kan geram n tension..tp ak good listener ak bleh dengar segala masaalah org..ak bleh jd or cuba jd pendengar yg baik...ak harap2 abah akn realize yg ank pmpuan die ni dah dewasa kalau x skarang pun..mybe 1 hari nanti dan abah juga akn realize yg die mmpunyai seorang ank pmpuan seperti yg ustazah ak pnah ckp.."ank pmpuan adalah pendinding ibu-bapa dr api neraka"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Miss Nuffnang